[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiparkeil and Rolleinar 2

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:11:15 -0700

James,

Thanks for the explanation of your error.

I have no facilities to scan or send anything. Sorry

I would have planned to get it copied at the local
copy shop and have it mailed, but it would be too
expensive for you, I guess.

Maybe someone else has the facilities to do what
you requested, but I do not.

Jerry