[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar (QBM) made in Germany??

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:59:10 -0300

I add that in the Rollei Report IV, page 936, Prochnow writes in the
Rolleinar MC (Mamiya Sekor) 1,4/55mm description, that this lens was
manufactured from January 1977 to the end of 1981 through Mamiya Japan
and Rollei Braunschweig (Germany).
Perhaps it could be necessary to add that Rollei Optical Co. in
Singapore had a big production volume, they even manufactured some
lenses for Schneider; however after the bankruptcy the Rollei lenses
production was in Braunschweig only.
BTW welcome to list James.

Carlos