[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimot

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:59:47 -0300

Yes Peter, that is the image in my blog I mentioned above, it was an
advanced accesory in 1963, but there were better solutions in 1969,
the last year it was manufactured. BTW it was expensive, 10 were sold
for sure because they were asked for the special 150 rames magazine.
The average was 1 frame each 3.5 seconds, not bad for 1963 and for a
camera designed for manual use only. %00 units were manufactured and
most of them were sold the first years of production.

Carlos