[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimeter how to?

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:47:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- El mié 8-oct-08, X.TRUONG <truongthx@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> Dear,
> I have rolleimeters for Rollei3.5 and Rollei2.8 cameras.
> But they could not
> use on D, E and F series, could them?

It seems this is a new old question, I copied below your similar question in
June 2008 and the answer, I add that the 2.8 D can use the same Rolleiflex 2.8C
Rolleimeter without the slot for the selenium cells and Automats can use the
Rolleimeter 3.5 without the slot for the selenium cells, however they need a
different way to adjust the rangefinder due to the smaller focusing knob
diameter, adjustment for different models is explained in the Rolleimeter
manual;
http://www.urmonas.net/manuals/rollei-prac-acc-54/rollei-prac-acc-54.html
and look for Rolleimeter (four pages, the E Rolleimeter with slot is not
included but the instructions are identical)

F models can't use Rolleimeters because the basis for the interchangeable
focusing hood is different and it does not have room behind the nameplate
"Rolleiflex" to attach the Rolleimeter :

"There are Rolleimeters for cameras without lightmeters and for the 2.8E and
3.5E with lightmeter, these Rolleimeters have a special slot for the sellenium
cells, if your 2.8 Rolleimeter does not have the slot for the 2.8E, perhaps it
could be the cause for the problem.-"

Carlos

--- El lun 9-jun-08, X.TRUONG <truongthx@xxxxxxx> escribió:

>> Dear,
>
> I have two Rolleimeter, one for 3.5 and another for 2.8, I
> can stick the 3.5
> to my Rollei Automat but the 2.8 can't stick to Rollei
> 2.8E.. As it would
> seem by 2.8E's meter. Why?
>
> Xuan Truong

      Yahoo! Cocina