[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimeter

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:42:09 -0300

Robert:
            If you already did the adjustment for the focal length and
it is well done, I only could reproduce the instructions from the
Rollei Practical accesories booklet for the infinity adjustment, if
you don't have these instruction I'll post them afterward, I had no
problems to do both adjustment for the 2.8C (Rolleimeter 2.8);I could
see your Rolleimeter is the version for the 3.5C or E camera, with the
slot for the lightmeter cell, but if my memory serves me good, it also
works with your camera, the only difference is the slot: The object
you take as reference must be at least 600 feet distant.

Carlos