[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimeter

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:44:56 -0400

Rolleigrip, Rolleimeter and flash, make an impressive rig, fast and accurate, if big and and bit unwieldy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elroustom/3126687912/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elroustom/3124302150/
I caught a very good shot of my brother bathing his very quick baby baby girl with the rig listed first. Lots of fun, you'll enjoy it.

Elias

On Jul 25, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Ken Frazier wrote:

On Sat, 2009-07-25 at 05:45 -0700, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:
As Eric explained, it has advantages and disadvantages. I find useful
the Rolleimeter to take images about people and objects indoors with
natural light or for nocturnal shots

Hi, Carlos, and thanks for the reply. The Rolleimeter is coming with an MX-EVS I bought. According to the seller, it is in excellent condition, as is the Rolleiflex, so I'm anxious to try it out. And, I want to use it primarily for low light shooting. I do have the Rolleigrip also, and
I plan to set this camera up for use with the Rolleimeter.

As soon as it arrives I'll get some shots and try to post some.

Ken