[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimarin.

  • From: Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:44:20 -0400

It occurs to me that I may have asked the wrong question.

I want to shoot a few rolls with a Rolleiflex underwater in
a swimming pool.  I'm taking her down to 18 inches.

Is there a way to do this safely (for the camera) (I will
survive) for a short shoot like this?  I briefly considered
a large Baggie but thought that might be dodgy.

And can anyone share Don Williams's contact information
with me?

Sanders  McNew (sanders [at] mcnew [dot] net)

On Mar 12, 2009, at 9:04 PM, Sanders McNew wrote:

Does anyone know where I might borrow or rent a Rolleimarin?

I want to do a shoot underwater this summer and would like to
use a Rolleimarin, but I cannot justify the investment for one use.

I am in New York, but would cover shipping for one that is
available out-of-town (or country).

Sanders McNew