[rollei_list] Re: Rolleikin musing

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:12:09 -0800

The Rolleikin was nice for portraits (vertical) when you wanted quality and
needed more than 12 exp (or 24) and a less costly film that could be
developed at the drig store. It was a nice touch to make the camera multi
formatted. The Rollei T for me was the best for multi-format. I could shoot
6x6, 6x4.5cm with adapter, or 35mm with Rolleikin. Pretty good idea Rollei
had with the T.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Rolleikins never interested me but this discussion
> got me to thinking:  Has anyone ever hacked a
> Rolleiflex and Rolleikin to create a 24x60 format?
>
> Possible?
>

> On Nov 17, 2009, at 1:06 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
>
>  Elias, isn‚t the Rolleikin a slow cumbersome device for 35mm.
>> Marvin.

> - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the

> the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

Peter K