[rollei_list] Rolleikin 2.8 to 3.5 questions

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:27:56 EDT

I have most of a Rolleikin 2.8 II which I'm attempting to mount in an  MX-EVS
3.5 with counter installed.

Problem seems to be that the ratchet pawl (?) on the 35mm film gate  assembly
stands proud of the take-up spool and seems a tight fit against the  camera
back.

Never had a problem mounted in a 2,8C and I've always assumed  the basic
difference between 2.8 and 3.5 models is the front cover for the  lens shade.
According to an old copy of the Practical Accessories, the  Rolleikin in
question
should work in bodies numbered 11000000 and up.

Any help, suggestions, etc greatly appreciated.
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576