[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex traveling

  • From: Kirk Thompson <thompsonkirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rollei List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:48:16 -0700

Well-seen, nice detail, nice midrange & highlights, but not much to be seen in
the shadows.  I'd guess the Central Market is about 2 stops underexposed &
Marx's birthplace about 1 stop?
Kirk

From: jdecher@xxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Rolleiflex traveling
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:01:03 -0400
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are two pictures with my favorite camera while traveling back from
Luxembourg to Germany earlier this months and stopping over in the old Roman
city of Trier:
Central
Markethttp://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/6207740116/in/photostream
Karl Marx
Birthplacehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/6207202431/in/photostreamLots
 of Chinese visitors in the Karl Marx House.
All pictures with Rolleiflex 3.5E (Xenotar) on Neopan 400 processes in Rodinal
1:50 (11 minutes).
Jan