[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex photo among the best- 2010

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 20:57:08 -0600

At 07:33 AM 3/1/2010, Carlos wrote:
Yes Eric, knowing you have a few frames in your camera, you always
want to get the best from each shot, but if you have a doubt about a
new shot to improve something about the same subject, "film is cheap"
(it also depends about the kind of photography you are doing of
course). The number of shots you can take with a digital camera is
beyond my imagination, when I use my digital P&S camera I think about
it like a film camera regarding the number of shots in spite of the 2
GB.

Carlos

Goes for double that with a 12 exposure camera underwater.

Film is still cheap but time, air, and boat time are not always cheap. (As far as I know, one could modify a Rolleimarin to trip the reset on a 220 Rollei, and the external exposure counter has to be manually reset after a new roll is loaded.

DAW