[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex and colors

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:13:52 -0500

I certainly don't think you're bothering anyone with your photographs.
It's always good see new pictures - it rivals talking about focal length.
So thank you for posting them.

I especially like seeing summer, while we're starting our winter (and I have the flu).

But speaking of focal length - the 75 seems a noticeably wider lens than the 80.
Or am I imagining this?

E.

On Dec 12, 2006, at 7:49 PM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

Excuse me if I'm bothering with my photographs, but
I'm organizing the new gallery for my photos in Flickr
and following with the series Rolleiflex and color,
these three photographs were taken last week at dusk
from a public terrace on the river with the 3.5F
Planar and RSXII slide film kept in freezer, this is
the first photograph and then the other two following
to the right (there is a zoom icon to see the larger
image):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/320850859/

All the best

Correo Yahoo!