[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR Viewing Lens Provenance

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:06:22 +0000 (GMT)

Mike, again I don't know if the wheels are discolored
black wheels or darkened bright wheels (for the first
photograph the wheels look like discolored black
wheels clearly, please note the wheels outer and inner
rings don't show the dark color that you can see in
the Automats with bright dials) , according the serial
number and the viewing lens without name and with
Bayonet I is an Automat III or third version, like
yours.-

All the best
Carlos

Correo Yahoo!