[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T lightmeter

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:28:57 +0000

>From: nhsn@xxxxxx

>Another question: The camera has hardly been used but the leatherette on the
>right and left side of the lenses seems sligthly different. Is there any
>chance that it cold have come like this from the factory?
Yes, it looks like it has the older type of leatherette on the right side, and
the newer, more rubbery, on the left side. Maybe it happened during a CLA, and
the repairman only had leatherette of the old type.

Now I want a white face Rollei, and a Yashica. :-(

/Patric

Använd nätet för att dela med dig av dina minnen till vem du vill.
http://www.microsoft.com/sverige/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1