[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex T lightmeter

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

You can download the Rolleiflex T manual from this site:
http://www.butkus.org/chinon/rollei/rolleiflex_t/rolleiflex_t.htm
Pages 21 to 23 have the explanation about the lightmeter working and then you
could be sure if your meter is working right or not.

Your camera was one of the last T manufactured, it's "White face" and it has
the Xenar lens because CZ no longer was F&H lens provider for the TLR from 1973.
Perhaps your camera could receive some different element in one of the sides to
cause the leatherette slight difference.-

Carlos