[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex SL 35 System

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:26:44 -0300

2011/6/27 Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>:
> Carlos,
> Thanks for this information. What's the oval black button next to the
> shutter speed ring for?  Aperture stop-down?
>
> Again, of all the Rolleiflex 35 mm SLR the first one was the classiest (with
> the 2000 & 3000 sysem being in a different league).
>
> I do have the Nov. 1978 Rolleiflex SL35 E Modern Photography test, if you
> are interested in a scan.

Yes Jan, that is the aperture stop down button for the lightmeter, a
nicer design than others for the same purpose in other cameras.
 I'm interested in the SL 35E test scan if the work does no bother
you, I'd add some data to the blog quoting the source of course, I'm
not in hurry about it BTW,  thank you in advance.