[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex SL 35 E and birds in the wild

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:30:04 -0300

Yes, thank you John. Anyway, I think the woodpeacker image specially has
another two issues beyond the lens wide open: 1) The bird was moving its
head very quickly because it was peacking the wood; 2) Perhaps I made some
slight focusing error, it's not the same to focus a 6.3/400mm lens camera
hand-held with a subject in movement and under shadow and to focus it with
a subject under the sunlight and more calm. I scanned another image about
the woodpeacker a few minutes ago and it is better than the image in
Flickr, it was also taken tele wide open, but the bird was not peacking.
BTW, this new image is not so sharp like the horses image but it's a bit
sharper than the other.