[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Repair Shop

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 07:24:25 -0500

I agree !  I can attest to Paul Ebel as being an excellent repairman and a
fellow Wisconsinite, but he is about 300 miles from where I am located he is
near Minneapolis/St Paul. He has repaired a wide variety of cameras that I have
used including Rolleis. His special expertise seems to be in the older type of
cameras.

Roger