[rollei_list] Rolleiflex Old Standard + WTB Lens cap

  • From: James Packer <rug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:37:55 +0100

Dear all,

I'm new to the list, having been using a Rolleicord Vb for some time, primarily
for B&W work. I'm in the UK, and recently I saw an Old Standard Rolleiflex for
sale in a charity shop photo sale (Oxfam in Oxford have a very good 3 monthly
sale).

My first results have been pleasing - I don't have access to a proper darkroom,
and have only a basic flatbed scanner, but I'm pleased with one picture I've
put up at:

http://www.jpacker.co.uk//Rolleiflex/
or if that fails
http://crimson.srv2.com/~jpackerc/Rolleiflex/

Anyway, the camera came without a lens cap, so if anyone has one available that
could be sent to me (Oxford, UK), I'd appreciate hearing off list. Maybe also a
lens hood, but that's less urgent.

Thanks,

James Packer