[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Mirrors.

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:44:41 -0300

Yes Marc, the Standard New was unique from that point of view.
I did not know Bertele was director of optical design for Steinheil,
interesting data, thanks.

All the best
Carlos

2007/3/22, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Carlos

I believe that you are saying that the
Standart-Neu was unique in having a viewing lens
from an outside source and I believe that this is
correct.  Steinheil was a magnificent firm and it
is unfortunate that a family fight caused them to
go out of business.  Ludwig Bertele was their
director of optical design during most of the 1940's.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!