[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex "Baby" replica

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:35:37 -0300

2012/7/28 CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I finally found time to upload some photographs and some comments
> about the Rolleiflex 4x4 "Baby" giant replica:
>
> http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com/2012/07/rolleiflex-4x4-giant-replica.html

Talking about 4x4 giant replicas, I had forgotten the link sent by
Dirk last January, the Rollei collector Frank Peter Hoffmann from
Brunswick is holding an identical replica to that one from Brazil
shown in my blog, the difference is that Hoffmann's replica has the
leather cover and paint, another identical 4x4 replica can be seen
behind the collector head. TheRolleiflex 4x4 Baby manufactured from
1931 had an enormous initial success but sales (and production)
dropped for the versions 2 and 3 drastically:

http://tinyurl.com/bsuhhrf