[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Appreciation...1960s photojournalists

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:12:29 -0300 (ART)

The image was taken from a very small photograph
printed in an old 1961 magazine and integrating an
article about photojournalism without caption, I
warned the image quality was not good, anyway it's not
so bad, the image purpose is to notice several
photojournalists are using Rollei TLR cameras.

The person capturing the photojournalists attention
couldn't be Prince Rainier, he looks too young to be
Rainier, the Prince looked as a mature man in 1956
being 33 years old and used mustache.-

Carlos

--- Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> > Elias inspired me to upload to my blog one of my
> two
> > photographs about the 1960s photojournalists using
> > Rollei TLR cameras I commented yesterday. You can
> see
> > most of the photojournalists are using Rollei TLR
> > cameras, the image quality is not good, it's
> necessary
> > to pay attention about the cameras of course and
> > click the thumbnail to see the full size image,
> it's
> > the first/newest blog entry:
> >
> > http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Carlos
> >

> Prince Rainier?
>
> Its been jpg'd beyond all recognition.
>
> Mark William Rabiner
> markrabiner.com

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar