[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Appreciation

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:49:28 -0700

Anybody else see that ad for a financial company on Public Broadcasting where they show a Yashica TLR being handed down from family member to family member through generations of time.. just like your financial portfolio should be. I think they had the wrong camera.

Rolleiflexes are an addiction I believe. I have lots of reasons not to use mine but they keep showing up on my counter and following me around the house.
Dennis
On Apr 19, 2008, at 08:24, Mark Rabiner wrote:

E- I agree with you!!! I disassembled one of the later model Yashica TLR's with the built in meter. While the camera looked excellent on the outside
the working parts and assembly did not compare with the Rolleiflex or
Rolleicords.