[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Appreciation

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 23:29:01 -0300 (ART)

According I wrote previously,in La dolce vita  (the
sweet life) Federico Fellini shows in part the way
media could affect people life. The real photographer
Tazio Secchiaroli inspired Fellini for the
photographer Paparazzo in the film, Paparazzo, plural
Paparazzi, "a freelance photographer who doggedly
pursues celebrities to take candid pictures for sale
to magazines and newspapers"; Fellini took the name
from an Italian dialect word for a particularly noisy,
buzzing mosquito.
The true Tazio Secchiaroli used a Rolleiflex like the
Rolleiflex used by Paparazzo in La dolce vita, the
journalist character by Mastroianni also used a
Rolleiflex sometimes in the film. There are three or
four scennes where journalists groups appear most of
them using Rolleiflex, BTW it was not the only camera
used by the photojournalists by that time or in the
film. I have La dolce vita original and complete
version in video tape.

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/