[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:19:30 -0300

Austin:
            It would be a lack of respect to the list members if I
suddenly send an almost endless message copying the old discussion to
see who wrote what (Eric only almost at the end of the discussion
wrote a similar opinion to his current opinion), but if you wish I
write it, I was wrong and Eric was right, but it does not change
certain facts.

Carlos