[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:59:56 -0500

Well, if you use f stops that are prime numbers you can disregard all the optical math. Or so I've been told.

Rob
On Nov 10, 2009, at 10:49 AM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

Yes Austin, I know that the calculator is correct, what's the point?

Carlos

2009/11/10, Austin Franklin <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Carlos,

The calculator is correct.  You're either missing the point, or an
understanding of the point.  I must admit, I'm a bit surprised.

Regards,

Austin