[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:28:33 -0500

Elias -

I assume from the portion that deals with infinity focus that this
comment was intended to deal with the lack of a rangefinder on these
cameras. As I previously posted, it is trivial and dirty cheap to add
a good aux rangefinder to the access shoe of a 35 and calibrate it to
your camera, so this old saw really doesn't hold up...

Eric Goldstein