[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: John Stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:05:55 +1000

Thanks Jerry and others. I'll see if Harry Fleenor can fix the meter.

John

Jerry Lehrer wrote:
John,

Minox make a perfect adapter to use three tiny hearing aid type cells. NO ADJUSTMENT is required. The regulator
circuit takes care of everything.

The best part of the Rollei 35SE is the lens.  Next best is the meter.

Jerry Lehrer.

RM WISER wrote:
John, I think the 35SE has a voltage regulator and/or can be adjusted to an alkali battery. Jerry Lehrer may be familiar with this.