[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 3,5F Planar and Tmax 400 2020

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 12:02:22 -0800

    Its amazing how much difference a few ounces make. Thats one reason I like the Rolleicord IV, light weight.
  That scene looks rather like some hiking areas around here. I have trouble hiking these days because of my back but getting out in the woods was my favorite place to escape starting from my childhood.

On 1/19/2020 8:25 AM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

Yesterdaysome of my children and I visited a Natural Park 70km from my city; I took some photographs with the Rolleiflex 3,5F Planar and Kodak tmax 400 developed in Romek PQ7 1+3. The 3,5F is lighter than the 2,8F and you perceive the difference when you have long paths to walk.

https://flic.kr/p/2ih5uyF

Carlos

PS: Flickr zoom has two sizes now, the first click is a medium size and a second click is the full size.-

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at