[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 3.5F CLA

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:25:52 +0000

Hi David,

Brian Mickelboro is a Rolleiflex repairman in the UK. He is very good with
the mechanical Rolleiflexes. I have used him for my SL66 and know a number
of people who have used him for TLRs. He used to work for the then Rollei
importers, until they went bust about 5-8 years ago. If you email me off
list, I will give you his contact details.

Regards

John