[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35 SL lenses QBM IV (3-Pin)

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:02:57 -0300

Some QBM Planar samples at eBay:

1) Earlier version 1,8/50 QBM I no HFT made by Carl Zeiss in Germany,
the serial number is a Carl Zeiss number(5188914) according several
3.5 and 2.8 Planar numbers I registered for the TLR for the same
period (several images):
Look for item 290459468378

2) Planar 1,8/50 made in Singapore no HFT, QBM I, Rollei serial
number, Item 230506827393
(Several images, note the focusing ring cover for 1) and 2) lenses)

3) Planar 1,8/50 made in Singapore_HFT_, Rollei serial number, QBM III
or IV (several images), item 290460080973

4) Planar 1,8/50 HFT made by Rollei, there is no seller info about the
country for the manufacture, it could be Singapore or Germany. SN is
not mentioned but it must be a Rollei SN. There is no bayonet image,
however it could be B IV according the German seller ("for Rolleiflex
3003", one image), item 160463754742

(Note the focusing ring cover for 3) and 4) lenses, rubber cover with
little squares/diamond patterns, different regarding 1) and 2)

Carlos