[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35 SL lenses QBM IV (3-Pin)

  • From: James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:59:56 -0700

 On 08/22/10 10:37, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
<SNIP>
This would mean that I need a new retaining ring, if it is a retaining ring since it does not have any notches or holes in it for a spanner wrench like the Japanese or Singapore lenses have. Would this still be a retaining ring but require a rubber device to remove like the front retaining rings.

Or my favorite, the expensive Blue masking tape. Yes it is a retaining ring and it does unscrew although I didn't take it off.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch