[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2.8GX "Japan" Edition

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 09:45:14 +0100

The catalogue is not published yet but it is due to be auctioned on 21st June –
I guess it will be auctioned “FINE ART & ANTIQUES SALE”, see their catalogue
section which shows includes date... Keep looking at the website or email them
and ask for a copy.

John

On 27/05/2012 14:16, "Edward Meyers" <aghalidebw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I looked at the website, but only found cameras under Town & Country....and no
details. And no catalogues after May.

Ed Meyers

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM, John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For general interest, this camera No. 22/130, is coming up at auction in the
UK on Thursday 21st June, see:   http://www.andersonandgarland.com/

The auctioneer can confirm the rumours that less than the intended 130 units
were produced; in fact only 65 were completed.

The catalogue has yet to be finalised.

There are a number of other Rolleiflex cameras and, I believe some "Gold
Editions" from various manufacturers to be listed too.

John

<//www.freelists.org>

<//www.freelists.org>