[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 2,8F without lightmeter

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:02:05 -0300

Rolleiflex 2,8F and Rolleiflex 3,5F cameras without light-meter from
factory are pretty rare, however they exist. The "Rollei Report 2", even
the third reviewed edition does not include them, but these versions are
mentioned in the 1974 Rollei Factory (Rollei Service) Repair-Manual, They
were manufactured from 1966, after Rollei ceased the 2,8E3 and 3,5E3
production in 1965. I have seen two or three of them in eBay during the
last 15 years; now I saw another sample in one of our auction sites, the
price in dollars is about $900:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-568188832-rolleiflex-28f-_JM