[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2,8F Zeiss Planar

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 10:00:34 -0300

It was taken the first day of winter at the southern hemisphere:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18790131703/in/dateposted-public/

It's very similar, but it's not the same photograph:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18788268604/in/dateposted-public/

Path to the creek:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/19161474690/in/dateposted-public/

Mother and son:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18728477573/in/dateposted-public/

Horses after a rain:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18588567733/in/dateposted-public/

Mother and daughter:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18591271833/in/dateposted-public/

Last week-end I took the second and third roll (T-Max 100) with the
2,8F. I already developed the second one and it confirmed the camera is
working right after the CLA. I say nothing new BTW, but the Planar 2,8/80
looks an excellent lens, there is no perceptible difference with my 2,8C
Schneider Xenotar 2,8/80. I found so pleasant to compose the frame in the
TLR focusing screen after to use the Lumix and the 35S for some time...

A rural landscape:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/19146522891/in/dateposted-public/

My sister
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18956952529/in/dateposted-public/