[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2,8F Zeiss Planar

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 06:08:14 -0300

Path to the creek:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/19161474690/in/dateposted-public/

Mother and son:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18728477573/in/dateposted-public/

Horses after a rain:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18588567733/in/dateposted-public/

Mother and daughter:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18591271833/in/dateposted-public/

Last week-end I took the second and third roll (T-Max 100) with the 2,8F.
I already developed the second one and it confirmed the camera is working
right after the CLA. I say nothing new BTW, but the Planar 2,8/80 looks an
excellent lens, there is no perceptible difference with my 2,8C Schneider
Xenotar 2,8/80. I found so pleasant to compose the frame in the TLR
focusing screen after to use the Lumix and the 35S for some time...

A rural landscape:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/19146522891/in/dateposted-public/

My sister
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/18956952529/in/dateposted-public/