[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2.8C and two developers

  • From: Chris Burck <chris.burck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:13:11 -0500

LOL!

I'm not sure how we've gotten to this point.  I understand how the RS
works.  :)

Richard said something about using it "full strength", and when you replied
you said something about "stock solution".  All I was trying to do was
point out what these terms mean.

If one dilutes the concentrate to 1 gallon, then this is the working
solution.  It is not the stock solution also.  I understand your reasoning,
but this is not the way those terms are used; not their meaning.  In other
words, rather than being "the stock
solution and the working solution at the same time", it is the
*replenisher* and the working solution at the same time.

I've read Sexton's comments on that LFP page a number of times.