[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 2.8C and Ilford Pan F+ 50

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 05:40:59 -0300

These are other two photographs from the same film I used last week,
28C Xenotar, Ilford Pan F+ ISO 50 developed in Microdol X diluted 1+3:

Old fisher with umbrella:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6026167515/in/photostream

The Rollei light red filter for a full moon effect:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6026167231/in/photostream/

Carlos