[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflash?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:54:45 -0300

Rollei manufactured about 45 different electronic flash models from
1967 to 1981 at Braunschweig and Singapore (a few models were made in
other sites like Japan), some "monsters" like the E60, E66,
E34C(880g), E36 RE were used for MF mainly but they can be used for
35mm cameras of course, other flashes like the E-B and E-BC series
were suitable for little cameras like the Rollei 35 (E 15 B, 120g);
between these two type of sizes there were several models suitables
for any SLR 35mm camera.

The Rollei Beta 4 is provided with a Thyristor semi-conductor device
and sensor, it was manufactured from March 1981 to about July 1981 by
Sankyo, Japan, the GN is 24 for metres ISO 100.

Carlos