[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord Vb type, Rollei "school "case and clarification

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:22:17 +0000 (GMT)

A clarification about the "addendum" below, from 1965
to 1970 Rollei sold to schools and similars a special
case dedicated to the Rolleicord Vb with accesories or
Rolleiflex T with accesories, this case was called
Rollei "School" case, Rollei sold the empty case and
the school purchased the Rollei elements for the case
(camera,Mikro tubus, rolleinars, filters,
etc.)according their budget from Rollei authorized
sellers. The camera and accesories for the Rollei
School case had a special price for schools.
I confused this special "School" case with the also
special case for the 1965-1967 Phillips equipment, the
Rollei School case could be provided with black
Rolleicords Vb or Rolleiflexes T, the Phillips
equipment case with the gray Rolleicord Vb only.

The Rollei "School" case is almost impossible to find
today and it became a very appreciated and expensive
item for collectors.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>