[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord Va 16 Exp. Kit

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:57:17 -0400

Yes, just follow the directions and have fun. The cheapskate in my soul loved those 4 extra exposures. It works well for horizontal compositions and is awkward for vertical. But even when composing for horizontal or vertical, I prefer the square for increased flexibility in placement. That's why I didn't use it much.

Allen Zak

On Jun 6, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Christopher Lillja wrote:

Has anyone here used one of these kits? I just picked one up in great
condition with the little leatherette wallet and F&H box. Just follow
the instructions and go? Looks pretty close to 645 format...

Any advice appreciated.

Chris L.