[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord IV manual online for free and...Gandhi?

  • From: J Saldanha <tyco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 07:26:08 -0700

Hi:

Actually the picture is of one of my ancient uncles, who, in certain light and from certain angles, bore a spitting resemblance to Mr. Gandhi. Many's the time crowds of people followed him home, mistaking him for the realy McCoy. The other person you see in the picture is my Aunt; she took to accompanying him in their old age so she should shoo off the crowds before they all crowded into their home. I do not think the picture is of Mr. Pincus, a man I knew well.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlos Manuel Freaza" <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>