[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord IV manual online for free and...Gandhi?

  • From: Antonio Garcia Russell <antoniorussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 00:08:07 +0200

Carlos, good find. Nice to see someone sharing these resources instead of selling them on eBay. I found the instructions for photographing children usefull "Never use force, watch for interesting effects and expressions carefully."

Antonio

On 30 Sep 2006, at 23:27, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

I finally could find a Rolleicord IV manual online for
free, the manual was uploaded to the Web this year.
There is a photograph on page 44, I think he is
Mahatma Gandhi, the photograph is a backlight, he
shows his back and you can't see the face, however I
have seen hundreds of photographs about Gandhi and I
almost sure one of the persons on the page 44 could be
Gandhi, I enlarged the photograph to see more details,
however I could be wrong, of course:

http://www.neongreen.com/manuals/rolleicord/iv/index.html

All the best Carlos

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya! http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

--- Rollei List