[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord IV, film sheet and Rolleinar 1

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 20:30:52 -0500 (CDT)

Carlos -- that is a lovely portrait (no matter how it was made). Robert

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 6, 2015, at 7:50 PM, CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know why, but I like to use the Rollei Plate Adapter with the
Rolleicord IV. It's not so easy to find 6,5x9 film sheets today, but I still
have about 45 sheets in the freezer, Fomapan 100, rebadged "Wephota". One of
the three film holders that came in the set is broken, I broke the lever. The
others two are working fine, but one of them has a slight light leak; it does
not affect the picture if you load the sheet with the notch upwards; the film
sheet is 6,5x9cm but the picture is 6x6 and then you have a comfortable
surface to handle the film.

I really have a problem with the scanner film holders to scan the film
sheets, they are wider than the holder channels and if you force it, they
bend in spite of their thickness. I scan the film sheets on scanner glass
directly.

This portrait was taken with the Rolleicord IV, Rolleinar 1 set, Wephota 100
sheet film and developed with Romek PQ7

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/21172738326/in/dateposted-public/