[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord IV CLA

  • From: Aghalide@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:05:51 +0000

Can we have the address of the repair guy?

Ed Meyers

-------------- Original message from Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

I bought a Rolleicord IV two years ago in very good condition, I used it several times obtaining good results despite it needed a CLA from the beginning, the film transport mechanism tended to cut the last frame and the lever to cock and to release the shutter did not return to the original position automatically. I sent the camera to Buenos Aires city for CLA where Walter Ruedt, former technician chief for the F&H official service in Argentina did an