[rollei_list] Rolleicord IV, Beutler developer and FP4

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 07:50:04 -0200

I had bought raw materials two or three years ago to prepare the
Beutler developer at home. I did it, I prepared the famous Beutler
developer last week-end. I had some little problems weighing the
powders due to a too small scale and a perforated Metol bag, but I
obtained my stock solutions A and B finally.

These two images were taken with the Rolleicord IV, Xenar Schneider
3.5/75 lens, Ilford Pan F Plus ISO 50 (out of date las tFebruary
2013)and developed in Beutler diluted 8 parts water, 1 part A and 1
part B, developing time was about 9 minutes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/11408906244/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/11408900504/