[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord 2 focus knob

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

To convert metres into feet or other length conversions:
http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_common.htm

Every Rolleicord model from the first model "Art Deco" is provided with shutter
cable release, if one of your Rolleicord does not have it, something is wrong,
BTW what are your cameras serial numbers?. The Rolleicord II was manufactured
from March 1936 to September 1950 and had several changes and improvements
along these years, the Rolleicord II did not have flash contact from factory,
except for the sixth version manufactured from November 1949 to September 1950,
this version had contact flash from factory, anyway older versions could
receive a flash contact via factory retrofitting or to receive it out of
factory.

I guess your camera has X sync only, and then you'll need to work 1/25th or
slower shutter speeds with bulbs, I think the bulbs have instructions about the
camera shutter speeds, BTW at 1/25th second to shoot camera hand held starts to
be a problem and for slower shutter speeds you'll need a tripod.-

Carlos