[rollei_list] Rollei-Lenses to DSLR adapters

  • From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:01:45 +0200

Hello,

has somebody experience to use our loved SL35 Rollei lenses with QBM at Digital Cameras?

I just bought an adapter to use on Olympus FourThirds, but I did not yet receive it to test it.

Adaption should also work to Canon, but some adapters allow no infinity focusing while I also read that some lenses got so deep back at infinity that the mirror of the Canon would touch the back of the lens.

Any reports of own experience and also recommendations for adapters and best camera bodies combinations to be used are appreciated.

Yes I know, finally this is then no more a Rolleiflex.
But maybe using a Carl Zeiss Rollei 1.4/85 at a Canon will finally let us continue to use some good Rollei staff!

;-)

Regards

Dirk