[rollei_list] Re: Rollei-Gallery

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:44:58 -0400

Hi Dirk-Roger

About a year and a half ago, the provider of the original Rollei
Gallery informed us that he could no longer maintain the site. As I
was the fellow who worked with him to organize it, I felt I needed to
find an alternative. Flickr, though not a perfect solution, is now our
new host. We have been up and running for over a year now and everyone
is welcome:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/rolleiusersgroup/pool/

I believe Brian Reed was going to try to host the original
Rollei-Gallery or provide another image site... not sure where he is
on the project...

Regards,

Eric Goldstein