[rollei_list] Re: Rollei today news

  • From: Hauke Fath <hauke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:01:26 +0100

At 8:01 Uhr -0300 10.12.2009, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
>SHphoto at Nürnberg is selling used
>and brand new Rollei cameras (these ones with the manufacturer
>guarantee) and accesories from old used TLRs to new FW and FT, new
>6008 AF and Integral 2 cameras, used 3003 cameras, used Rolleiflex SL
>35 equipment, new accesories for the TLR like the B III to 46mm filter
>adapters, this is a very interesting accesory 'cause you can change
>the filter from the viewing lens to the taking lens and vice-versa
>without to screw and unscrew the filter each time; but the prices...

... are esoteric.

For those who are considering to actually buy there: Spend some time with
your favourite search engine, first. SHphoto and photo-arsenal (owner is
one Boris Jamchtchik) have a, well, mixed reputation, and setting things
straight from overseas might become challenging.

I watched a Schneider PA-Curtagon for Rollei 3003 offered by
photo-arsenal-worldwide on ebay for some time, and it was sold at least
twice according to ebay, then reappeared as shown by the serial number,
fwiw.

YMMV, as always.

        hauke